Earlier this week we saved the world with post previews, and now we're back with another game changer...
🚨Today we're introducing LinkedIn video scheduling from Social Report! 🚨
You heard that right! You can now publish video straight to your LinkedIn company page without touching the LinkedIn mobile app or desktop website.
That's a pretty awesome timesaver, right!? You're welcome! 😉
Scheduling videos to LinkedIn is simple!
Scheduling videos to LinkedIn is a super quick-and-easy process. Here's how to do it:
- Create a new post in Social Report
- Click Attach Media and head over to the video tab. Alternatively, click on a connected cloud folder if your video is already stored in a connected folder.
- Upload a new video by clicking Upload from Disk, or select an existing video. Then, click the select button at the bottom-right-corner of the window.
- Add a caption in the message box and select your LinkedIn account from the Target Profiles area.
- Schedule your post as usual—and you're done!
It's that easy!
LinkedIn video scheduling is available now for all Social Report accounts. So test it out by creating and scheduling a LinkedIn video today.
Looking for a little LinkedIn video inspiration? Give our guide to LinkedIn video a read, and then check out these influencers that are crushing it on LinkedIn video! Trust us, you'll be happy you did.
Know any LinkedIn video influencers? Make sure to share this post with them—it'll free up a ton of their time.
Need an awesome social media management tool? Test drive Social Report free for 30 days.